After much deliberation the booksellers at Potts Point Bookshop have proclaimed their five favourite books of the year — in no particular order of preference.
- The Shepherd's Hut by Tim Winton
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan Peterson
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli & Francesca Cavallo
- The Vanity Fair Diaries by Tina Brown
- The Ruin by Dervla McTiernan
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Iris Apfel - Accidental Icon by Iris Apfel
- Silent Invasion by Clive Hamilton
Our bestselling books of last week include Tim Winton's powerful new novel The Shepherd’s Hut, staff favourite Pachinko by Min Jin Lee, Chloe Benjamin's delectable The Immortalists, and Jordan Peterson's humorous, surprising and informative 12 Rules for Life.